I love cheesecake. I also love pecan pie. Why not put them together?!?! I did!
Toasted Bourbon Pecan Pie Cheesecake
For the Crust
1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons of sugar
1/3 cup of melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and melted butter. Mix well to ensure the crumbs are all moistened.
3. Place the crumbs in the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish and press to pack tightly.
4. Fill with the cheesecake mixture and bake for 30 minutes or until the filling has just set.
For the cheesecake
2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
2. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake for 30 minutes or until the filling has just set.
For the Topping
5 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
3/4 cup of corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
2 cups of toasted pecans
2 tablespoons of bourbon
2 teaspoons of vanilla
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Pour all of the ingredients into a sauce pot.
2. Mix well and cook over low heat.
3. Continue to stir so nothing burns or sticks. Once the mixture comes to a boil, it will thicken.
4. Allow to cool and then pour over the cheesecake.
Never Miss an Update!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.