Roasted Green Veggie Bowls
Quick and easy should be just that. Quick and easy! I hate that sometimes when I see a quick recipe is lacks flavor and the diet plate actually ends up tasting like the diet plate. Well, with today’s recipe, you get a big bowl full of nothing short of amazingness! Look at today’s recipe is a formula. I used specific veggies that I happen to like. But let your imagination run wild. The possibilities are endless. And honestly, I don’t think there’s anything better than a pan of roasted green veggies – especially if you season them just right.
5 cups of your favorite green veggies (I used broccoli, pea pods, and asparagus)
2 large shallots, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of fresh ground pepper
1/2 tablespoon of smoked paprika
1/2 tablespoon of granulated garlic
1/4 cup of olive oil
Zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Toss all the veggie and shallots together with the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
3. Arrange all the veggies in a single layer on a sheet tray or cookie sheet.
4. Roast the veggies for 13-15 minutes until they’re tender and slightly golden brown in color.
5. As soon as the vegetables come out of the oven, sprinkle the lemon zest over the vegetables. Enjoy warm.
Never Miss an Update!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.