There are many things that you need in life – this perfect fried chicken recipe is one of them!
-1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
-1 1/2 tablespoons of Kosher salt
-1 tablespoon of black pepper
-1/2 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika
-1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
-1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
-1/2 tablespoon of dried Italian herbs
-1 tablespoon of Sazon
-1/2 tablespoon of Adobo seasoning
-1/2 cup of buttermilk
-1 cup of cornstarch
-2 cups of all purpose flour
-vegetable oil for frying
1. Combine all seasonings in a bowl and mix well (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian herbs, Sazon, and Adobo)
2. Put the chicken in a bowl and pour the seasoning liberally over the chicken and coat well.
3. Pour in the buttermilk and coat each piece of chicken well.
4. Add the egg and mix well into each piece of chicken.
5. Coat the chicken with the cornstarch and flour and shake off the excess. Place the chicken on a plate for a few minutes so that the coating can adhere. Meanwhile, preheat the oil to 360 degrees.
6. Fry the chicken until it’s golden brown. Drain on paper towels and enjoy while it’s still hot.
Never Miss an Update!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.