Ooh, this is NASTY nasty. In England eight McDonald’s touchscreens were tested for different bacteria. On ALL eight of them fecal bacteria was found and more bacteria linked to extremely contagious diseases. Yikes.
First thing’s first, people PLEASE wash your hands. As the owner of two restaurants there’s one thing I know and it’s that hand washing is so, so important. It is so vital to our cleanliness and overall health.
Now that the PSA is out of the way, this news is a little disturbing. I mean we know touching public doors is disgusting but we never really focus on how dirty screens can be. Accroding to Delish, staphylococcus, listeria, and other contagious bacteria was found.
Please be careful out there peopole and WASH. YOUR. HANDS!