I love Brussels. No seriously. I looooooove them. Raw. Roasted. Sautéed. It doesn’t matter. They’re super delicious. This preparation is quick and easy. It’s simple enough for a nice weeknight dinner. It’s also elegant enough to serve for a dinner party. Here’s the recipe:
Charred Brussels Sprout Salad with Grape Jelly Vinaigrette
3 cups of Brussels sprouts, cut in half
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
About 1/2 cup of grape jelly vinaigrette (recipe to follow)
1. Sauté the Brussels in olive oil until they’re charred and brown.
2. Season with salt, pepper, and olive oil while they’re cooking.
3. Remove and toss with grape jelly vinaigrette. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Grape Jelly Vinaigrette
1/4 cup of grape jelly
1 teaspoon of whole grain mustard
1 clove of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1/2 cup of good olive oil
1. In a bowl, whisk together the jelly and mustard until the jelly is smooth.
2. Whisk in the garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3. Stream in the olive oil while whisking until the oil is incorporated.
4. Be sure to taste and if necessary, adjust seasoning by adding salt and pepper to your desired taste.
Never Miss an Update!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.