ABC’s The Chew is Cancelled

Noooo! Say it isn’t so y’all. ABC’s The Chew is now cancelled after seven years. If you aren’t sure why I’m upset, The Chew is an ABC food/talk show and actually the first of its kind. They would have celebrities, and other chefs, on to talk about not only their latest projects, but also food.

Image result for the chew

Here’s what ABC’s president Ben Sherwood had to say in a press release: “While this is the right decision for our business, it is also bittersweet. For seven years The Chew has delighted audiences by delivering innovative food segments in an entertaining atmosphere. We applaud and thank Gordon Elliott, Aimee Householder, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly and the entire cast and crew for their great work and amazing run. And we wish them the very best.”

The Chew will still have episodes until September, but after that they will be replaced by an extra hour of Good Morning America. Are you guys going to miss The Chew like I am?

Tell Us What You Think
0Like0Love0Haha0Wow0Sad0Angry

0 Comments

• Gena Harrison
    Posted May 24, 2018 6:06 pm 0Likes

I didn’t like it when it replaced All my children. Now an extra hour of Good Morning America. Naw, I’d rather watch PEOPLE’S court or Judge Judy.

• Willie Gainws
    Posted May 27, 2018 1:48 pm 0Likes

Who want to see more news,the lying,trump with his ups and down stuff,his twitting,I would rather stop looking at abc period you have gone to something we as viewers are not tired of.I am tired of looking at the news all the lies is sicken enough is enough.we are tired of the WH stuff.

• Lisa HARRIS
    Posted May 27, 2018 4:45 pm 0Likes

Sorry to hear that the Chew is leaving. GMA is ok but why not put another cooking show on instead. I will be missing Carla, Clinton and Michael. Sorry to hear about Mario situation but why take off the show because of that. Hopefully they will rethink their decision and put something else besides GMA

• Yahdi Fletcher
    Posted May 27, 2018 8:39 pm 0Likes

I loved the chew but it always came on during work hours so after I found work it was challenging to watch.

• Jacquelyn Malone
    Posted June 7, 2018 4:08 am 0Likes

Absolutely loved the Chew. It was entertaining. Good recipes, and tips. With all of the craziness going on in the World, why do we need an extra hour of news that will only leave us feeling frustrated!!!!!

• michael tarnowsky
    Posted June 8, 2018 8:48 pm 0Likes

The chew was my favorite feel good hour on tv. I am completely devastated

• Melissa
    Posted June 12, 2018 5:25 pm 0Likes

I do NOt want The Chew cancelled!!!! Now that I’m retired, I finally have time to watch and cook when and what I want! How do we let ABC know what a foolish decision this is???

• amanda sanders