Even if you didn’t stay up and watch the Royal Wedding Saturday morning, by now we have all seen enough to feel like we watched. I know we all saw the black excellence in that wedding from Meghan’s beautiful mom, to Idris looking so clean with his fiancé, Oprah absolutely killing it, and Serena looking gorgeous! Not to mention the black preacher from Chicago, and the black choir, which had everyone there shook.
What you probably didn’t see, is what the Royal Wedding guests ate at the reception. Thanks to Delish, and Kensington Palace, we have that info for you here!
Here are all the handheld foods guests snacked on:
- Scottish Langoustines wrapped in Smoked Salmon with Citrus Crème Fraiche
- Grilled English Asparagus wrapped in Cumbrian Ham
- Garden Pea Panna Cotta with Quail Eggs and Lemon Verbena
- Heritage Tomato and Basil Tartare with Balsamic Pearls
- Poached Free Range Chicken bound in a Lightly Spiced Yoghurt with Roasted Apricot
- Croquette of Confit Windsor Lamb, Roasted Vegetables and Shallot Jam
- Warm Asparagus Spears with Mozzarella and Sun-Blush Tomatoes
- Fricassee of Free Range Chicken with Morel Mushrooms and Young Leeks
- Pea and Mint Risotto with Pea Shoots, Truffle Oil and Parmesan Crisps
- Ten Hour Slow Roasted Windsor Pork Belly with Apple Compote and Crackling
The wedding cake was lemon and elderflower, but they had other desserts including Orange Crème Brûlée Tartlets, Champagne and Pistachio Macaroons, and Rhubarb Crumble Tartlets. For drinks there was champagne and an Elderflower Mocktail.