Here’s a recall alert you should be aware of. See this box of waffles? They’re supposed to be gluten free.
Well…they’re not. And they also contain milk. None of this is disclosed in the packaging.
Here are the details:
- Van’s has recalled 1,584 cases of their product.
- There’s a FDA notice for the recall.
- In summary, “People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk or gluten run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.”
- The boxes have lot No. A640234710-WL2 on the box with a best date of August 22, 2018.
- The following states are affected, New York, New Jersey, California, Texas, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan & Wisconsin.
- If you have questions or want a refund, call Van’s at 866-886-8456.