No more boring and lifeless turkey. Watch this tutorial! Click here…
Here’s your recipe.
1 medium sized turkey
1/4 cup of Kosher salt
1/4 cup of cracked black pepper
1/2 cup of Old Bay seasoning
1/4 cup of dried Italian seasoning
1/4 cup of garlic powder
1/4 cup of good olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the salt, pepper, Old Bay, dried Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and olive oil in a bowl. Mix well to blend.
3. Rub the spice mixture onto the turkey and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roast the turkey to the package specifications.
5. When the turkey is done, allow it to rest for at least 20 minutes before cutting into it.